Forum Thread: How to Unlock the Iphone 4s Without User Id and Password

i have an iphone 4s and i forgot all the login details, what i have to do to unlock the phone

2 Responses

My daughter iPhone 5s is disabled as she forgot her passcode the as not conected to iTunes and not sorted her icloud
Please help me to fix it thank you

To unlock an iPhone without knowing the passcode or a disabled iPhone, there is currently no other way but restore it to the factory setting, thus all the settings and content on your iPhone will be erased. Here are some useful ways you can try:

1. Unlock iPhone Passcode with iTunes

Step 1: Open iTunes and connect iPhone or iPad to the computer you've synced with. If it asks for a password, try another computer that you've synced with;

Step 2: Wait unitl iTunes has finished syncing your device, and then click on "Restore your device" ;

Step 3: When the restoration is done, all the data along with passcode have been erased. Now you can reset your iPhone, and choose to restore from iTunes backup if needed.

2. Unlock iPhone Passcode with iCloud:

Step 1: Simply go to the official site of iCloud (icloud.com) on the browser. Log in your iCloud account with correct Apple ID and password;

Step 2: Click on the "Find iPhone" button and select your disabled iPhone under the "All Devices" option;

Step 3: Next press the "Erase iPhone" button to restore your device to factory settings and the screen passcode will also be removed.

3. Unlock iPhone Passcode with Recovery Mode:

Step 1: Launch iTunes and connect your device to the computer;

Step 2: Put your iPhone into recovery mode (if you don't know how, you can follow the instruction from Apple Support);

Step 3: Click the "Restore" button when you see the options "Restore" or "Update". After the process is finished, your device is unlocked and next you can set up your device.

4. Unlock iPhone with a third-party professional iOS unlock tool:

Step 1: Connect iPhone to computer and open Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker;

Step 2: Boot iPhone into DFU/recovery mode by following the screen instruction;
Step 3: Download & verify the firmware package;
Step 4: Unlock disabled or locked iPhone in Joyoshare.

Hope this helps you.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active