Forum Thread: iOS and macOS vs iOS and Windows Integration: What Would I Be Missing?

Hi! I've been using iPhones since 2013 (5c -> SE) and I'll most definitely keep doing so in the future. Probably going to upgrade in 2019 to the next XS iteration. I've also been using an iPad Air since its 2014 inception — not as likely to upgrade in the short term, but I'm also quite attached to it. 2020 or 2021 should see me getting a new model. I also have an Apple TV. The Watch has remained an unjustifiable gadget for me, but I'm keeping my eye on it. Maybe 2019 or 2020 I'll bite that bullet.

All this and... no computer. None, whatsoever. As I move into a different phase in my life, though, there's no escape, I'll need one. What's more, I want one. I'm beginning university next year — med school is an undergrad course where I come from. I'll definitely get myself a laptop.

Thing is, I'm very torn on what to get. I assume you guys are knowledgeable on this, so I'm asking y'all: regarding integration with my existing Apple products, what does windows offer me? What does macOS? How do these computer operating systems integrate with iOS?

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active