Forum Thread: Just Upgraded iPad Air to iOS 8. To My Horror, Photos Has None of iPhoto's Quality Tools...

Just Upgraded iPad Air to iOS 8. To My Horror, Photos Has None of iPhoto's Quality Tools...

iOS 8: iPhoto to Photos is a Nightmare. It's so dumbed down.

Just upgraded iPad Air to iOS 8. To my horror, Photos has none of iPhoto's quality tools. It's so dumbed down it's worth suing Apple. Should I revert to iOS 7?? Dangerous??

7 Responses

Unfortunately, reverting to iOS 7 is not supported, but that's a good question. Our iOS Gadget Hacks team will try it out and create a guide for you if it's possible.

Any thoughts about the castration of iPhoto?

It's just that, after their worthless and clunky desktop iPhoto, the iOS 7 iPhoto was really cool and tool-loaded. Now they choose to rip its guts out, and that boils me...

Could agree more, loved the brush edits in iphoto, wish I had never upgraded the ipad !

I want iPhoto back!

I'm also a little puzzled by the need to "upgrade" something that worked just fine.

i loved my iphoto app sooooooo much. Before updatin, I used iPhoto edit my pics for my business on my iPad mini and now iOS 8 has caused my photos app to be perma stuck trying to migrate 91 pics which cannot be bypassed and my photos app is on a kicking loop.... Looking for my camera roll would be a heaven send compared to the bs I am now subjected to. I have a small business that's basically up sht creek because it actually relies on my photos, editing, and advertising... If I cannot access my photos on my iPad without having to reconnect to my laptop and I have to sacrifice my entire iPad library of misc work in order to start completely over again I'm screwed. I need those photos.....

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active