It's no secret that iPhones are expensive. Whether or not you believe the price tag is justified, $1,000 is a lot to spend on an iPhone 11 Pro. But if you're in need of a new iPhone, you picked a great time. Black Friday is rapidly approaching, and for Walmart, many of those deals are already available.
Walmart separates its Black Friday iPhone deals into two categories. The first involves discounts that are live on its site right now. These early deals can net you an iPhone 6S for cheap, but you'll also find newer iPhones like the XS Max for way less than list price. That said, Walmart also has deals that only go live on Black Friday itself. As such, those options won't be found online at this time.
The following includes Walmart deals and discounts that you can take advantage of right now. If you're curious about the deals Walmart is offering on the actual day of Black Friday, you can find those below.
- $50 Off Verizon Wireless iPhone 6S 32 GB (Space Gray)
- $150 Off Straight Talk iPhone 6S 32 GB (Space Gray or Rose Gold)
- $150 Off Total Wireless iPhone 6S 32 GB (Space Gray)
- $199.01 Off Total Wireless iPhone 6S Plus 32 GB (Space Gray)
- $200 Off Straight Talk iPhone 6S Plus 32 GB (Space Gray)
- $200 Off Total Wireless iPhone 6S Plus 32 GB (Rose Gold)
- $350 Off Straight Talk iPhone 8 64 GB (Space Gray)
- $420 Off Straight Talk iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB (Black)
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone 8 64 GB for $299.99 (Space Gray)
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB for $344.99 (Gold)
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone X 64 GB for $429.99 (Space Gray)
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone XR 64 GB for $429.99 (Black/Blue/Coral/Red White)
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone X 256 GB (Silver) for $459.99
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone XS Max 256 GB for $639.99 (Silver)
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone XS Max 256 GB for $639.98 (Space Gray)
- Refurbished Unlocked iPhone XS Max 256 GB for $649.99 (Gold)
When Black Friday finally hits, you can score yourself a huge amount of money in the form of Walmart eGift cards. Just purchase a qualifying iPhone, and you'll receive a $450 eGift card. You can top that off with up to $250 when you trade in an iPhone 8 Plus (256 GB) or newer, or a Samsung Note 9 (512 GB) or newer. Both trade-in devices must be from AT&T or Verizon.
This offer is good for AT&T Next, Sprint, and Verizon device payment plans, and runs from Nov. 28 to Dec. 1.
- $450 eGift Card with Activation: iPhone XS
- $400 eGift Card with Activation: iPhone XS Max | iPhone XR
- $300 eGift Card with Activation: iPhone 11 | iPhone 11 Pro | iPhone 11 Pro Max
You can also snag an iPhone 6S for $50 less than usual, a deal which looks pretty familiar if you glanced at Walmart's current deals above. This applies to Straight Talk Wireless and Total Wireless iPhone 6S devices. This discount goes live online starting Nov. 27 at 10 p.m. EST. The deal starts in-store Nov. 28 at 6 p.m. EST, and ends Nov. 29.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.