Every iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch owner has that one folder which contains those never used apps. You know what I am talking about, the folder that contain Stocks, Voice Memos, Game Center, Compass, Newsstand (That's right, iOS 7 allows Newsstand to be placed in a folder!!). What do you call that folder? "Junk," "Hardly Used," "CrApple?" Why not call it nothing at all.
The other problematic folder is the one that contains the apps that you use the most. This folder does not need a name because you know exactly what is in it.
If you have ever tried to make a label-less folder you will know that it will always autocorrect back to the default name. But that all ends now.
This is probably the easiest tweak available; it is as simple as creating a folder.
Here's what you need to do:
- If you do not have it already, download the Starbucks app.
- Place your apps in "wiggle mode" (by pressing and holding any app).
- Using the Starbucks app, drag overtop of any other app to generate a folder.
- Notice the lack of folder name!
- Drag any apps you want in or out of the folder.
- Repeat and make as many as you want.
The folks at iDownloadBlog have put together a great video showing how this is done. A big shout out to that crew for bringing this to my attention.
Be sure to subscribe below to stay up to date with the latest iOS 7 tweaks. And follow me on twitter @Steves_Studio for more fun!