While we all refer to Apple's latest iPhone operating system as iOS 13, in truth, we're well beyond that number. The company has issued numerous updates to its big 2019 release since September, including major steps like iOS 13.1 and iOS 13.2. We've also seen minor updates, like iOS 13.2.2 eleven days ago. Today, Nov. 18, Apple releases another "minor" update, this time dubbed iOS 13.2.3.
The update introduces numerous bug fixes for issues found in iOS 13.2.2 and earlier, as detailed in the update's release notes. Most notably, we see fixes for bugs relating to system search and search in Mail, Files, and Notes; Messages attachments and media; apps unable to download content in the background; and Mail unable to fetch new messages. You can find the full release notes below:
- Don't Miss: 200+ Exciting New iOS 13 Features for iPhone
iOS 13.2.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
- Fixes an issue where system search and search within Mail, Files, and Notes might not work
- Addresses an issue where photos, links, and other attachments might not display in the Messages details view
- Fixes an issue that could prevent apps from downloading content in the background
- Resolves issues that may prevent Mail from fetching new messages, and fail to include and quote original message content in Exchange accounts
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
To download and install iOS 13.2.3 on your iPhone, open Settings –> General –> Software Updates. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the software on your iOS 13-compatible iPhone.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the Gadget Hacks Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course